Do you want to work for an NGO dedicated to making finance serve society? Come and join Finance Watch!
- When? Between mid-October 2021 and January 2022 (Internship duration: 3-4 months). Interviews to take place at the beginning of
- Where? Brussels, Belgium. Teleworking is possible, conditional to status.
Finance Watch is offering a paid online marketing internship, starting as soon as possible. We seek a candidate to help the communication team with its online strategy for a period of 3 months or more. This includes helping with: e-marketing actions on Twitter and LinkedIn, email campaigns via Hubspot and Mailchimp, updates of our CRM system and reports on our analytics.
The monthly remuneration is 823.30 euros (plus lunch vouchers and a transportation allowance for Belgium residents).
- Increase the visibility of the Finance Watch brand in relevant online networks.
- Improve our content production using data analysis and the latest best practices.
- Improve our CRM targeting processes, the conversion rates of our forms, the social reach of our content and the size of our community on social media.
- Current university student (in Europe) or
- Recent graduate of marketing / communication studies, specialising in digital, with the status of a job seeker in Belgium
- Hands-on experience with CRM management, social media management and data analysis.
- Experience with image editing tools (Illustrator or Photoshop) is a plus.
- Proficiency in English. French is a plus.
- Reliable, communicative and capable of initiative.
- Able to work in a flexible environment, in a diverse team with 8+ nationalities.
- A basic understanding of economics may help you make the best of this position.
Send your application by email to: email@example.com.