Where? Brussels, Belgium. Teleworking is possible, conditional to status
Who? Finance Watch is offering a paid internship to a candidate currently studying in Europe or having recently graduated with the status of a job seeker in Belgium.
The monthly remuneration is 823.30 euros (plus lunch vouchers and a transportation allowance for Belgium residents).
- Personal conviction about the relevance of Finance Watch’s mission of “making finance serve society” and in the importance of promoting financial inclusion and consumer protection
- Proficiency in Excel data management and analysis
- Independent, bold, self-starter, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Bachelor Degree or higher level of education
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in at least one other EU language would be a plus
As a paid intern at Finance Watch you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining contact with the consultants involved in the study and ensuring delivery of contracted data
- Collation and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Coordinating with the project head to ensure the timely completion of the project
- Other tasks as assigned by the project head
If you are interested in this internship, please send an email to email@example.com. We will shortly contact the most suitable candidates.
If you have any questions regarding working for Finance Watch, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your interest.